The biggest Imperators for the smallest days.
Turn forgettable light wind days into memorable, do-it-again sessions with the new handmade, limited production Imperator 6 LW.
Three lightwind masterpieces with the “bones” of the legendary Imperator 6 and their own individual, hand shaped outlines. Their unique Cartan carbon unibody construction is a masterstroke in production technology.
A hand selected Paulownia wood core is wrapped in proprietary, tight weave, low resin, 30° biaxial carbon fiber cloth that optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex. The lightwind editions incorporate a new 3/4 length hard keel sandwiched between a new double concave hull which transitions into mono concave tips.
The Fehmarn engineers also refined the highly effective and distinctive Elliptic Flex Tips to give riders, even more, control over their fins. As the founder of Carved Boards likes to say, “Compromise is a virus that needs to be eradicated.”
Current delivery time: 3-4 weeks from date of order.
|Board size||Fin size|
|145 x 44||1.7''|
|151 x 45||1.7''|
|157 x 49||1.7''|
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY: Only the finest material and build quality
- CARTAN® CARBON: Proprietary flex control
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Strength and power without added weight
- UNIBODY: Strong yet flexible build process.
- CENTER KEEL: Cuts through undesirable chop
- DOUBLE CONCAVE: Channels water for more speed and drive
- TUCKED 3D RAILS: The "round rail with a corner" improves drag
- UV GUARD: Doubled UV protection
- 3D WOOD CORE: Hand selected, marine grade, Paulownia wood core
- ELLIPTIC FLEX TIP: Optimized tip flex for more control
- RAZOR G10 FINS: Individual custom shapes for each board
- ULTRA PADS & STRAPS: The ultimate in adjustability and comfort
- PROTECTION BAG: Custom-fit protection for your investment
- RAZOR G10 WAKE FINS: 2 sizes. More inspiration.
Imperator 6 LW, Razor G10 Fins, V4A washers/screws and grab handle